22 September 2006

Best of ZENmud Vol. 1...

My dusty electrons have been sorted through, and I have now bestowed upon myself the honor of 'Best Unknown PhotoShopper Blog 2006' (a legend in his own mind...)

So ZENmud presents an all-Star retrospective of humor for you, my faithful readers! (really, just saves you time going through the archives...)

CUT n RUN

That held relevance to the upcoming elections and the new Republican mantra... my brother helps me remember these things, when he cries about 'knee-jerk liberals'... makes me laugh, whot...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Where are you George?

I loved doing this one, with the right idea, in the Wrong Year: Maybe it's a leap-year for ocean-humidity...

2006: Year Without a Storm? Must be a DEMOCRAT'S year...

Bartcop published this for me...


This is my world-wide-exposed 'Baghdad Highway Spring 2006', which good old Bart featured on his site... thanks, my man... and it's still a ominous premonition...

Appeasement 101

Bart published someone else's variation... I don't think my 'kidsprint' was harsh enough; someday I'll redo it... :-)


I should have published this one two years ago... No title for a photo I took from a then-recently published Iraqi newspaper, spring of 2004.

(08.09.006)

Translated by a Palestinian friend of mine... more to come...


Re: the disastardly 9/11 film that helped kill a once-fine network: no more need be said... In the same vein... BIAS!

(11.9.006)


Here's proof of right-wing MSM focusing...

Ripoffublicans ...

Just a little thing, more of a good logo for them: they certainly need accurate ones...


And the Grand Mud goes to Certitude Certainty...

(14.9.006)


ZENmud

No comments: