30 April 2007

One good bike becomes another...

ZENers may not know the depths or heights to which my adherence to cyling, for the longevity of life-on-our-planet-as-we-know-it, is founded.

So I thought I'd take a moment to post my red Bernard Hinault, Lord Mega (what a 'roidal trademark, whot?) steel-frame cycle, that I've happily ridden since November 2000... The first photo shows the Sled in 2004.


On approach to the base of Vail Pass, by one of the I-70 'beaver ponds' produced by the Colo. Department of Highways. The very first trans-oceanic voyage of this bike, with ZEN, to the Ancestral ZEN Domain...


And the most recent reincarnation, with new bottom-of-the-line FULCRUM wheels (hope my major investment in their product aids them to bring their website up to snuff!), as well as 10-speed Campy Daytona shifters, and a myriad of newly-installed toys...


I love the suffering produced by climbing on a cycle, because of my 'Need for Speed'... and at 50, I hope I can retain what strength I have for at least two more decades... :-)

Thanks for amusing yourselves with this little fetish of mine...

ç*”*”*”*ç*””* ZENmud *””*ç*”*”*””*ç


No comments: