13 April 2007

Fly Kurt, and be free!

Oh Kurt, my Kurt...


I thought of you as I thought of Will Rogers, or Mark Twain: those who really made the States a good place to be.


Your wit went wide and far: it bit sharp as a deep cut, if we were not oblivious to your deeper meanings, we salted, and pepper-tasted the phrases that you turned.



I think of your political quotes, and know that I have your voice here, when I offer a chosen small memorial to you.


You once were speaking of 'Man's role on this planet', and with the deepest, most incredible sincerity...

... you said:



"The irony would be that we know what we are doing."



Flying to Mars may do you some good, your time here has done me some good...
... take that last-wisdom flight above the sun... nice view?

We always have a better picture, the farther away we may see how this
beautyPLANET turns, the one you loved as I do, and promise to...

Thank you for being, have a nice afterwards!

I'll down a Rioja for you, brother... save me a seat in the Watchtower... !

Sniff...........................


COURAGE, to those of your admirers here, to we
for whom you pass beyond...


... But!!!

Hey, man, KURT! Wait!
Is there a door?
A "There, there"?

"Set the controls, for the Heart of the Sun..."

Or is the Tibetan Book of
the Dead messing with my head?
We know you want to pass us that message!

:-)

ç*”*”*””*ç”*”* ZENmud ”*””*ç*”*”*””*ç


No comments: